Vehicle specific ThunderForm enclosures are designed to utilize space in vehicles that would otherwise go unused to add a subwoofer enclosure. These enclosures are highly durable and provide a custom fit so that you do not have to sacrifice cargo space for added aftermarket performance. This model includes a single 10" FPR series subwoofer for an unbeatable listening experience with a stealthy factory look.
Fits: Chevrolet Tahoe 2001-2006, GMC Yukon (Not Denali) 2001-2006, Cadillac Escalade (Not EXT Or ESV) 2002-2006
Easy install with perfect factory fit to over 225 models.
No Wasted Space
Utilize unused space in vehicle. Wasted Space = Awesome Bass!
Easily Integrates with factory audio system.
Vehicle Specific Custom Subwoofer Enclosures
- Designed to take advantage of the unused space in your vehicle.
For over 20 years MTX has been manufacturing Thunderform vehicle specific custom subwoofer enclosures.
Thunderform Key Features
- Easy install with perfect factory fit
- Utilize unused space in vehicle
- Molded the same color throughout so scratches won't show
- Easily Integrates with factory audio system
- Available for over 225 vehicles
- Includes installation hardware for an easy, flawless install
Ford F150 ThunderForm
Stock Fit And Look
All Thunderform models are manufactured using either a highly technical HDPE resin rotational molding or hand laid fiberglass process to create lightweight, durable enclosures, often matching your interior and available in two formats: amplified or loaded. (Try getting a built-in amp from anyone else!)
Get Thunderforms How You Need Them
Most Thunderform models come in two versions:
- Amplified models include an integrated high efficiency amplifier and custom subwoofer that deliver an exceptional performance.
- Loaded models include a custom 4Ω subwoofer that can be used with existing amplifiers or with upgraded amplifiers.